Join the staff
Dedicated people committed to the cause play a crucial role in our success. We strive to engage dynamic, dedicated leaders with talents from diverse backgrounds.Please stay tuned exciting employment opportunities currently at The Institute. Should you have any questions, please email us.
The Atlanta Institute of Tantra is looking for a skilled and experienced business administrator to work with me designing business strategies and managing day-to-day operations. Position requires a set schedule with a little flexibility (8am-2pm EST flex).
The ideal candidate is sex positive, Black conscious, queer andtrans affirming, with great interpersonal and leadership skills. You are an excellent written and verbal communicator, and possess the ability to identify opportunities for growth.
- assist in developing goals and objectives that tend to growth, abundance and prosperity
- co-design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- help to organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- build and maintain relationships with partners/ vendors/ suppliers
- gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- represent the org in events, conferences etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Management or other related fields.- At least 3 years’ experience in a management position.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, quickbooks, canva, Eventbrite, YouTube and mailchimp.
- Astute ability to learn and utilize new apps and programs
- Working knowledge of sex biz policies and regulations.
This is a telework, self managed, 20hr a week payroll (not contractor) position with opportunity for more hours and better pay in the future- salary range $19-25/hour commensurate with experience.
EMAIL cover letter, resume and 2 letters of reference to email@example.com